[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

i would not worry about leshoure. since its ppr that make bush a lot more valuable even in a probably rbbc, DET should have a very high powered offense and if bush averages 10 carries and 4 rec/game i think even with the low touches he will have valuable touches and put up numbers and scores, not top 10 but around 10-15 ish range i would think.

rbs a a lot more valuable than te's and even though pitta should be a top 10 te but i think bush's value in ppr is to high. if this is a keeper league then maybe make the trade to have sankey.

if its not i would hold on to bush he has a lot more value this year.

Need more info. What other RBs do you have? What are your TEs? What can you start each week? Etc.

You really don't need any of that info..

It really comes down to What do you expect from Bush and what you expect for Sankey. Straight up I wouldnt do the deal. Pitta has huge upside.

Need more info. What other RBs do you have? What are your TEs? What can you start each week? Etc.

I agree to make a true assessment of the trade we need this info...

With info given I think Bush will be better this year than Sankey and moving forward. If Bush is a flex play for you & you need a starting TE I would consider b/c Ithink Pitta will be there at the top of the rest of the TE behind the top 3.

I agree to make a true assessment of the trade we need this info...

With info given I think Bush will be better this year than Sankey and moving forward. If Bush is a flex play for you & you need a starting TE I would consider b/c Ithink Pitta will be there at the top of the rest of the TE behind the top 3.

Fair enough....I am able to start 2 TE. Olsen is my other TE. I have Bell, Bernard, Pierce, and Fred Jackson as RBs.

Fair enough....I am able to start 2 TE. Olsen is my other TE. I have Bell, Bernard, Pierce, and Fred Jackson as RBs.

Does 'able to start two TEs' mean you do not have too? I'm assuming you start two RBs, one TE, and have a flex that can start a TE. If its a flex definitely do that trade. Flexing a RB is generally better than a TE unless its a top 5 TE or so.

I'm expecting Sankey to be a volume back. He going to get points but I don't view him at a RB with great speed or open field shiftyness. I see him being a 3rd down bruiser.

Bush on the other hand has speed and shiftyness plus gets the ball in the open field from the passing game and runs. Granted he might have to share duties with Bell but he will do more with less touches IMO

Reggie is also an injury threat every year.

This is a toss up for me. You'd be fine having Olsen start or Pitta, and you'll have solid RBs either way. I would wait on it for a while. No reason to make a trade this early.

Edited by Mustangt125