[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some keeper advice please!

I am having a dilemma with my keeper picks for this year. Some info about the league:

• 10 people, snake draft, picking 8th
  • 0.5 PPR, 6 points per touchdown
  • Keep two players per year for a max of two years, one player in rounds 1-9 and one player in rounds 10-17 (waiver pickups count as round 10)
  • Flex spot can include qb,te,wr,rb
  • Will be keeping LeVeon Bell at round 9

The issue I’m having is trying to decide between two players.

Julius Thomas (waivers) - keep in the 10th slot

Randall Cobb (drafted 2 yrs ago) - keep in the 17th slot

Any advice would help please! My gut tells me Thomas, but the value of Cobb in the last round is tough to turn down.

I'd argue that Thomas is harder to replace, with it being R10 or R17 I'd imagine you aren't getting much in terms of starting material at either place. TE's have a huge drop off after the top 3/4 for me compared to WR where the best depth of any position is, obviously tough to drop Cobb though.

Thanks for the help! Keeping Bell in round 9 corners me into letting go of the other running backs i drafted in the early rounds last year. Since i didn't draft any in the later rounds (or pick any off waivers) i'm stuck between WRs, TEs, Defenses, and Matt Flynn

IMO I think there are 3 great TEs and Thomas is one of them, Plus you get him for 2 more years. Where as cobb is only 1 more year and at best a WR2 this season. Though round 17 for a starter is tempting I believe Thomas offers the better long term benefits for your team.

Having a top TE is great and a value at that pick. Cobb is also a great value for only the 17th rnd and u can try and get Thomas in the draft if u want. WR is very deep but Cobb is a one of the better wrs with a top QB.

Tough call but a nice one to have I would lean towards Thomas.