[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help: Pick 2 (Montee Ball, Le'Veon Bell, Demarco Murray)

Can keep 2 of the 3 listed. No PPC league, standard 10 team league, standard scoring. Doesn't matter where 'keepers' were selected, every team keeps 2 players.

Can keep 2 of the following:

Montee Ball (in for big year in Denver's offense, no Moreno?)

Le'Veon Bell (missed 3 games last year, still had solid season, but Blount could steal carries);

DeMarco Murray (high risk (injury), but high reward in that offense)

Leaning towards Ball and Bell.

thoughts?

Can keep 2 of the 3 listed. No PPC league, standard 10 team league, standard scoring. Doesn't matter where 'keepers' were selected, every team keeps 2 players.

Can keep 2 of the following:

Montee Ball (in for big year in Denver's offense, no Moreno?)

Le'Veon Bell (missed 3 games last year, still had solid season, but Blount could steal carries);

DeMarco Murray (high risk (injury), but high reward in that offense)

Leaning towards Ball and Bell.

thoughts?

Tough one. Don't think Blount will steal as many carries as people think long term. Typical Pats RB who succeeded behind a strong line. I'd keep Ball for certain as RBs in a Peyton of fence thrive. If Dallas have more sense this year Murray will get more carries but the issue is the defense being terrible so they're playing from behind a lot. I'm leaning towards Bell.

wow this is a nice decision to make... can you trade 2 rbs to get 2 of the 6 best rbs??? prob not but worth a try. i bet someone would take ball and bell for like AP or maybe Lynch if that interests you.

I think Murray will be very good this year. I am skeptical of Ball just bc he is on DEN doesn't mean he is going to produce at a top level, he had some issues last year. Knowshon was a good RB in a great situation who can block and had a year already with peyton and more NFL experience so i dont think Ball just steps in and takes his stats.

If it was me today i would prob keep ball and bell just because i love young players especially RBs as they seem to fade away as they get older.

tough choice but a nice one to have. i always go with youth, especially in keeper type leagues.

• Like 1