[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings WR

Am I the only thinking that Cordarelle Patterson is being a bit over-rated at this stage? I mean his ADP is around 50. I'm sure he'll do much better this year but I'm not sure I'm convinced he's worthy of being picked over someone like Harvin or Roddy in that round.

On the flipside I think Greg Jennings is a good option on the otherside from Patterson, he's going in the late rounds in most standard formats and is reporting he's in great shape this off-season. If the Vikings can get more consistent play at QB then surely he's worth a punt?

depending on the type of league i think he belongs in that area. he only needs 1 reception to get you points with his speed. at best this year i think he is a borderline WR2, if his QB can get him the ball thats all he needs, screens and deep passes are all he needs to break free and score. if its a keeper league i think he is in the top 15 of wrs,

• Like 1

Not at all, did you see Patterson towards the end of the season last year?

He was impressive but DCs will be well aware having seen the tape so he won't be surprising anyone like he did late last year.

depending on the type of league i think he belongs in that area. he only needs 1 reception to get you points with his speed. at best this year i think he is a borderline WR2, if his QB can get him the ball thats all he needs, screens and deep passes are all he needs to break free and score. if its a keeper league i think he is in the top 15 of wrs,

This is a standard re-draft, I'm just feeling a little sceptical based on so little and feel he's a risky play there. Somebody will obviously draft him higher than I'm willing to but just wanted to ask the Q.

I get the whole DC getting tapes, preparing etc...but it doesn't work that simple as they have a guy named AP to still account for before they try to take Patterson out of the game.

The kid is going to be a great addition for anyone that owns him imho.

• Like 1

I get the whole DC getting tapes, preparing etc...but it doesn't work that simple as they have a guy named AP to still account for before they try to take Patterson out of the game.

The kid is going to be a great addition for anyone that owns him imho.

Fair play, might live to regret it but willing to take the chance at this stage.