[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamar Miller

bwebs13

Anyone think Lamar Miller can be a top 20 back this year? With an improved O Line and new offensive coordinator, more focused on a balanced attack, I am very hopeful he will be a sleeper back this year.

I think Knowshon will have trouble with his injuries/surgery, new team, and that the competition will raise Millers game to the next level. He has shown flashes of being a top back and I believe this is his year.

Any one else think he will take his game to the next level? Or am I just wishing and hoping...?

Thanks!

Anyone think Lamar Miller can be a top 20 back this year? With an improved O Line and new offensive coordinator, more focused on a balanced attack, I am very hopeful he will be a sleeper back this year.

I think Knowshon will have trouble with his injuries/surgery, new team, and that the competition will raise Millers game to the next level. He has shown flashes of being a top back and I believe this is his year.

Any one else think he will take his game to the next level? Or am I just wishing and hoping...?

Thanks!

The O-line will be better but I'm not convinced the interior will be much better. Pouncey is coming back from major surgery and is 50/50 to be fit for week 1, big problem at LG as well with Nate Garner favourite to retain his spot.

Bill Lazor's offence should be an improvement and more fast tempo so he's worth a look but for him to make the top 20 he needs to play better and Moreno either misses a lot of time or outright sucks.

• Like 1