[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to choose just one player to keep

17 Draft rounds, 5 keepers, QB RB RB WR WR WR RB/WR TE DEF K, Seven Bench spots

ESPN default scoring except .5 ppr

Keepers stay the same spot you draft them the year following, after that each year you keep them they move up one draft position.

My four definite keepers:

1 Reggie Bush

3 Jamaal Charles

6 Andrew Luck

11 Gronk

Four people are likely to be ahead of me

Who I should keep at the last round of the draft, total of 17 rounds?:

Cordarelle Patterson

Michael Floyd

Rashad Jennings

My best guess as which RBs will be available before any picks are made are:

(A lot of good WRs will be available)

Montee Ball

DeMarco Murray

Bishop Sankey

Chris Johnson

Ray Rice

and then it just gets awful from there.

I'm leaning towards Jennings, but from what i see its a committee of 2-3 for the NYG. The vikings offense is suspect(who's going to be the QB, will the running game stay strong, etc), but Patterson is going to get the most looks and the occasional run. Michael Floyd is on the rise with with very likely a decent amount of looks, but looks from Carson Palmer aren't all that appealing.

I think Floyd will be a very good WR this year and in the near future, I like him this year more than Patterson but long term Patterson might be more valuable.

Looking at the best RBs Avail its a tough call to keep Jennings. You are set with Charles and Bush should be good in ppr, I think in the probable RBBC in DET he will still put up great numbers.

I dont think Floyd or Patterson are must keeps so if you feel you can draft better or as good WRs in the draft keep Jennings.

If it was me and I had to make a decision today I would go with Floyd. I really think he is going to step up this year and in the next 2-4 years be a top 10 potential WR.

All the RBs that could be drafted have question marks.

I personally like Jennings but he could become a RBBC member. On the flip side he could win the starting job and be a great RB1.

Patterson showed sparks of talent and even though Norv Turner is talking him up, I want to see him in action. He might have a lot of upside but his floor is pretty low as well.

Floyd has shown his worth but he's going to be a #2 WR. Will that be enough value to beat out a potential Starting RB in Jennings? that is the real question