[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade evaluation

osu1322

I'm in a 16 team IDP keeper league. (non ppr) We are allowed to keep 1 player at every position (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, LB, DL and DB) It's a 32 rd draft (we start 11 IDPs) and our keepers are ranked by rd from their final pts total from last year.

I was looking to keep Jay Cutler and Eddie Lacy but they both happened to be 7th rd picks. I also had Arian Foster in the 15th rd. I ended up trading Foster and my 32nd pick for a 7th rd pick. (had to trade a pick otherwise I end up with too many players from the draft) I feel I sold Foster rather cheap but I was able to keep a younger and IMO better RB.

I'm suffering a little selling remorse. Did I sell Foster for too little??? Or did i make the right move of selling him on the cheap and getting what I needed to keep Lacy?