[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 Team Keeper

mcmill3

I'm in a 10 team PPR league. I can keep two of the following players at the rounds indicated:

Julian Thomas - 10th round

Jordan Cameron - 10th round

Joique Bell - 8th round

RGIII - 6th round

Giovani Bernard - 2nd round

I have the 3rd overall pick this year.

We play the following:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

Thanks!

10 teamer, I can't reccomend a QB, so scratch RG3.

Too high for Bell, who has Bush et. al. to contend with.

Obviously only keeping one TE, and I have Thomas higher, so nix Cameron.

That leaves me suggesting you keep Thomas and Bernard.

Thomas is good value in the 10th and worth a keep.

Bernard for the 18th pick is a pretty decent value - I;'ve seen him going in the 12-15 overall range pretty frequently, so while it doesn't scream value, it is decent value for a good RB with legit upside.

Thomas and Bernard showed great promise last year. Thomas especially, but i'm not sold on them yet. I mean not as high as they are ranked. However Cameron's on the Browns. So he's out. I agree with Big Country, in a 10 team league go with Bernard, not a QB. So thomas and bernard.

Man, I think you have to go Julius Thomas for the 10th round. That's a no brainer. Joique Bell for an 8th is also a good deal, depending on how you feel about him this year. I also love RGIII as a 6th rounder ... and Bernard in the 2nd is also tough to pass up.

I think if I were you, I'd go RGIII and Thomas. Start with your QB/TE ... then spend your 1st-5th on RB and WR!

*Edit: Just realized you are talking about the 18th pick in the 2nd round ... and that might be right about where Bernard SHOULD go. But ... if you're talking about pure value, then I'm still thinking Thomas and RGIII ... since that's below where you'd expect them to be drafted, compared to Bernard, where he's about where you'd expect him to be.

Edited by eataylor87