[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 team-H2H-keeper league

Hi guys,

12 team keeper league, H2H

2 QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE,1 WRT, K, DEF, DB, DL, LB

5 Keepers (excluding players who haven't reached 3 years in the league)

Tom Brady NE - QB

Nick Foles Phi - QB

Brandon Marshall Chi - WR

Mike Wallace Mia - WR

DeSean Jackson Was - WR

LeSean McCoy Phi - RB

Giovani Bernard Cin - RB

Jason Witten Dal - TE

Rod Streater Oak - WR

Daniel Thomas Mia - RB

Joe Flacco Bal - QB

Stevan Ridley NE - RB

Markus Wheaton Pit - WR

Delanie Walker Ten - TE

Giovani Bernard and Markus Wheaton will be my rookie keepers. So I need to keep 5 out of this team. Since it is a 2 QB league-

L. McCoy

T. Brady

N. Foles

B. Marshall

whom would I keep out of the rest? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nick Foles Phi - QB

DeSean Jackson Was - WR

LeSean McCoy Phi - RB

Mike Wallace Mia - WR

Drop Brady keep Wallace or Witten and then draft a QB early since your set at RB and WR all you need is a QB and im sure there will be a QB comparable to Brady avail as QB is deep and Brady isn't anything special in fantasy.

Thanks for your response. Only problem is that I have the 11th pick in the draft and the QB's won't last. Everyone normally holds on to 2 QBs and the market will be thin. I'll look at other team's keepers and will decide on Brady. Who would you pick among Wallace, De Sean and Witten? I presume Desean?

Edited by killersweet

Nick Foles Phi - QB

DeSean Jackson Was - WR

LeSean McCoy Phi - RB

Mike Wallace Mia - WR

Drop Brady keep Wallace or Witten and then draft a QB early since your set at RB and WR all you need is a QB and im sure there will be a QB comparable to Brady avail as QB is deep and Brady isn't anything special in fantasy.

In a 12 team, 2 QB league, I'm not so sure there will be much comparable to Brady unprotected.

killersweet, if you do think that your leaguemates will leave decent QBs unprotected, then by all means release Brady and plug in Wallace and Jackson as the keepers.

If it is unlikely they leave anything comparable to Brady I think it would be prudent to keep him and then add Wallace as your 5th keeper.

Thanks for your response Big Country. As I pointed out earlier, I have the 11th pick and won't get a chance at a decent QB. Most likely a back up will be available. So I have to keep Brady.

Now just debating between DeSean and Wallace. If DeSean stayed with the Eagles, it would have been an easier decision.

Not sure how he would fare DC. Wallace may have a bounce back year and they have a new offensive system that may work for him. I am torn.

I'd lean to Wallace here. The primary option in an offense that wants to get him the ball even more and does not have a strong run game. They will likely be throwing a lot to stay in games. Also, his second season here so more time to develop chemistry with Tannehill.

DJax is now the #2 WR behing Garcon, in a new system, with a QB that is not known for his prolific passing numbers (not that Tannehill is, but he certainly passes, or at least passed, more than RG3). Add in a bette rrushing attack here, and I just see a reduced opportunity for DJax to perform compared to the situation Wallace is in.

Very good points big country. I know Garcon is going to get most of the balls. With Wallace he did have a strong finish to the season and hopefully they find ways to get him involved more. Either way DeSean and Wallace seem like borderline 2nd WRs anyway. I should may be target a 2nd WR in a trade. Thanks for your responses. :tup: