[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new to the forum... need keeper advice

mjig76

need keeper advice:

10 team ppr money keeper league

keep 3

dez bryant 2nd round

garcon 4th round

cobb 10th round

chistine michael 11th round

cordarrell patterson 12th round

nick foles 11th or 12th round

zac stacy 11th or 12th round

draft position is 5th overall. since lacy is a keeper, i expect megatron to be my first rounder. im leaning towards keeping cobb, stacy and foles. but patterson is very intriguing.

help please

Dez, stacey and cobb, with 3 keepers in a 10 team dez is worth a first, and willn't be there by 2.5, cobb is nice in the 10th and stacey will hold value for at least the first half of the season, we may see more tre mason after that, so I'd be looking for a rb early

Dez, stacey and cobb, with 3 keepers in a 10 team dez is worth a first, and willn't be there by 2.5, cobb is nice in the 10th and stacey will hold value for at least the first half of the season, we may see more tre mason after that, so I'd be looking for a rb early

Agree 100% with this. Not very strong for a 10 teamer, but they are decent building blocks especially if you can hit on a second RB in the draft.

but if i draft megatron in the first, id have to wait on qb and go megatron-dez-rb. which rb should i be targeting in the 3rd?

It's a 10 team league, you should be waiting on a QB.

As for RBs, I suppose it depends on who wasn't kept and who hasn't been drafted.