[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinion on a Trade That I Received

Nate4593

In my fantasy league, I received a trade for my first round, pick 3 for a late second round pick and a early third. If I accept this would give me one late second round pick but three picks in the third round, due to an earlier trade. What should I do?

Also, I received a trade for my first round pick 3 for two picks in the late second round which would give me practically four picks in a row with 2 late picks in the second and 2 early picks in the third. Besides my above question, which trade offer would you take?

Edited by Nate4593

Not nearly enough info to answer.

What type of league? How many teams?

I don't see many situations where I would give up the #3 pick for a pair of late seconds or a second and a third? I definitely don't see a situation where I would take a late second and a third over a pair of late seconds.

Also, to play grammar police, it's a trade offer...you have not received a trade.

First of all, use the format of round.pick. Trying to figure out what you're saying is painful.

Were you offered 2.10 (or close) and 3.03(or close) for 1.03? That's a horrible offer. Atrocious. In any format.