[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peterson, Charles or Megatron at #2 in a 10 teamer?

Its a ppr league, and I partly just miss having Megatron as its been awhile.

The first pick is so crucial as we all know , and I feel RBs are just getting busted up more these days for how the game is becoming faster etc...

So reliability is a huge part for me. But guys like Tron are as close to a sure bet as it gets. Would anyone take tron in top 3?

Someone will get him by the 5th or 6th pick I'm sure, so would I be that crazy to grab him 2nd?

Man I just cant find any other justifications for that pick hah :p its not that I don't agree with a top 3 RB, I just do it so often every year I guess I get ideas about trying some new things, and Ive been in that boat where my first RB pick goes down in a blaze of glory. Personally I wish fantasy would move into a zone where people were more prone to drafting more reliable positions in the first round, and then the 2nd be more or less your RB grabs. I just don't find RBs to be that reliable these days, least not like the old days of fantasy when you grab a Bettis, Alexander, Tomlinson etc...and you knew you were getting a workhorse back that will carry the load for you without cringing every play.

I wish Shady was going to be there, but I know he will be gone first for a fact. Else I'd take shady without question.

Just nervous about Charles OL, and Peterson I had last year and he just didn't come thru in a huge way for me.

Edited by Metalhead316

I had Megatron last year and he cost my the playoffs when he sat out against the packers.I had Peterson in my auction draft and won superbowl.

So many variables tho involved. I had Peterson last year on a team and lost big time. Just saying, using league outcomes is so broad based on so many things.