[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Floyd?

ImNotSoIgnorant

Among WRs right now fftoolbox has michael floyd(cardinals) at 13, two Fantasy editors? at ESPN have him at about 25, and CBS sports has him at 18.

I'm not too familiar with him besides he was ranked 22 among WRs in my league last year. Carson Palmer's not a bad QB, but he's not all that great either. It seems like Andre Ellington has the possibility to keep defenses having to focus a decent amount of attention on the run game so there's that too. However besides floyd and fitzgerald there isn't much to speak of in receivers and tight ends; not sure if that will cause them to get more targets or they'll get covered more and thus less looks/receptions.

I'm thinking due to the glut of WRs he's correctly ranked at about round 25.

Any thoughts on him?

No local inside info, but my gut tells me he's gonna be a bargain for whoever takes him. I think he's gonna make huge strides this year..Not sure Id rate him in the top 15 WRs, but i feel he'll finish there..

Edited by Shorttynaz

No local inside info, but my gut tells me he's gonna be a bargain for whoever takes him. I think he's gonna make huge strides this year..Not sure Id rate him in the top 15 WRs, but i feel he'll finish there..

That's the thing people are expecting a breakout year but unless it's a startup dynasty league, he usually slides to the point where I think he'll be a great value.

I'm sure Floyd is good receiver and all, but im not sure about Carson Palmer. I for one, is not going to jump the gun. I would still rather draft Fitzgerald, who still is the no.1 receiver down in Arizona.

• 2 months later...

I am going to be making a trade proposal for Floyd this week to the Bernard owner, offering up Hill +

edit.......actually just did it. Hll+Robinson to Gio owner. I don't need two Jax receivers and Hill is merely a backup to gio and I have plenty of RBs. Floyd has outstanding potential and while hasn't done a hell of a lot this year I am speculating on him.

Edited by kwolf68

Now that Palmer is back and Floyd and Fitz both caught a TD last week, which of the two are considered the #1 target in Arizona?

The data says they're pretty even in targets.

Floyd for sure. Palmer loves him.

Floyd was held back due to lack of arm strength when Palmer was out. He was averaging ~ 19/20 YPC which is I believe top 3-5 in the NFL now. Furthermore, Floyd has a very favorable schedule coming up over the next month starting this week at Oakland.

I'm firing him up as my WR2 over the next month. Now is the time to buy if you want him, as after all these good matchups, I believe he'll easily be considered amongst the Top 15 WRs to start most weeks.

Might want to wait a week, as Carson Palmer is NOT at full arm-strength yet, per Roto:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2550/carson-palmer

Carson Palmer (shoulder) is practicing in full for Week 7.

Palmer didn't suffer any setbacks in Sunday's win and will be safe to use as a streamer against the Raiders. Despite not being 100 percent, coach Bruce Arians said Palmer's arm strength is "more than serviceable." Oct 15 - 3:24 PM

Source: Darren Urban on Twitter