[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I keep a WR?

osu1322

I'm in a 16 team IDP keeper league that lets us keep 1 player at every position. I have most of my keeper figured out but the one position I'm stuck on is WR. With our heavy IDP scoring (2pts per tackle, 1pt per assisted tackle) a lot of LBs are taken after most of the QBs and RBs dry up This is a 32 rd draft so if these rds seem a little low that might be why

I have 3 WR that don't conflict rd wise with my other keepers and actually might be worth keeping.

RIley Cooper - 8th

Pierre Garcon- 10th

Rueban Randle - 13th

None of these players strike me as I have to keep them as a Brandon Marshall, AJ Green, Dez Bryant or Megatron. Do you think any of these WR are a great value? These rds are right where WRs of their caliber will most likely go in the draft but I'm wondering if any of them might have upside that I'm not seeing...

I think Garcon is great value in the 10th, he's a big target for RG3 who will be better this season as he's now healthy. In a 16 team keeper you would be picking some real outside punts to actually ever start a game in the 10th round so getting Garcon there would be a significant upgrade.