[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team PPR Keeper League

dspaker

This is my first year in a 12 team PPR keeper league. I picked Andrew Luck in the 5th round last year. Luck is rated between 5th and 7th best quarterback this year on muliple pools. He is also predicted to be picked within the 5 round on a few websites.

Do you think Luck is worth keeping and giving up a 5th round pick

This only my second year in FF. This year we can have from 1 - 4 keepers as long as they were not drafted by anyone in the first 3 rounds. My team was terrible last year.

Below are the only possible players I would even think of keeping and give up a round draft pick.

Andrew Luck (QB-IND) - 5th round

Rashad Jennings (RB-NYG) - 14th round

Steven Hauschka (K-SEA - 15th Round

Luck is ranked between 5th and 7th best QB this year. He is only in his 3rd year with many years to mature and improve and may be worth keeping. All of the top QBs were selected within the first five rounds last year.

Jennings was traded to NYG and is going to be their number one back. Jennings is rated as the 15th best back and 35th overall pick this year. I can give up a 14th round pick and still have pick up a few studs in the first few rounds and another decent back in later rounds.

In regards to Hauscha, I know it is not common to keep a kicker, but he was consistent last year and predicted to be the third best kicker this year. I see no harm in giving up a 15th round pick and not worry about picking a decent kicker in earlier rounds.

What are your thoughts on keeping any of these players given my lousy team?

Jennings is a for sure keep.

Luck is a 50/50 call IMO. I wouldn't be thrilled using a 5th rounder for him, I think he can usually be had right around there if not later, but if you are especially high on him or there are some rule variants that overvalue QBs then I would say go ahead and keep him

Jennings is a for sure keep.

Luck is a 50/50 call IMO. I wouldn't be thrilled using a 5th rounder for him, I think he can usually be had right around there if not later, but if you are especially high on him or there are some rule variants that overvalue QBs then I would say go ahead and keep him

Agree on Jennings.

However with the keeper format I would probably just keep Luck. Almost a coin-flip for me as I feel 5 is about 1 round too high.

Don't forget, just because you CAN keep 4 guys doesn't mean you HAVE to keep 4 guys