[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashad Jennings or Michael Floyd

ESPN standard, .5 ppr. QB RB RB WR WR WR RB/WR TE DEF K 6 Bench

12 teams, keeper league. Can keep 5, each player kept moves up one spot in the draft not the year they're chosen to be kept, but the following year if they are still held on to.

My keepers:

1 Reggie Bush

3 Jamaal Charles

6 Andrew Luck

12 Gronkowski

16 Michael Floyd/Rashad Jennings

Reggie bush round 1 gives you an idea of how many RBs are being kept( a lot). So by that prediction I should keep Jennings at round 16, but i'm seeing him ranked near the bottom of the top 20 RBs, and it seems Floyd keeps moving up in rankings, which would mean in a keeper league he'd be great value at the bottom of the draft. Undecided. Help?

What pick do you have in the draft?

Any other options for keepers?

Are there rules in place to allow you to keep two players from the same orund.. i.e. one costs a round higher.. basically, what would happen is you wanted to keep both Floyd and Jennings?

I ask because the following jumps out at me:

Depending on when you pick and who may be available, it may be better to toss Bush back to lock up a different keeper, then redraft him (or a comparable player) with your first pick.

Luck for a 6th in a standard 12 team keeper league is not great value... not saying it's an easy toss, but who are you not keeping in order to use a 6th for him, when you should be able to replace him in the draft fairly easily.

I would probably keep Jennings and Floyd if possible and let Bush go. See what your options look like in the first round. I'm not projecting much difference between Bush and Jennings this season

• Like 1

I would probably keep Jennings and Floyd if possible and let Bush go. See what your options look like in the first round. I'm not projecting much difference between Bush and Jennings this season

Yuup...I kinda like Jennings this year and he holds decent value. Take the BPA in the 1st round and let Luck walk. ...