[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Dilemma

I am getting into a new keeper league this year where you keep 1. There are 8 teams in the league and we draft 18 players. There's no cost associated with keeping this player on your roster from 2013. I'm taking over the winning team from 2013 and I have a dilemma because I am picking last in the (snake) draft so I feel its doubtful I will ever get either of these guys back after I drop them.

I have to chose between:

Peyton Manning - Incredible upside as far as talent and points but I figure he only has 1-2 years left in the league.

or

Jamaal Charles - Again incredible upside in talent and points (but not that of Manning) but he aslo has the youth for several years to come.

The league is not PPR and other than that scoring is pretty normal. Obviously I'm going to make a motion for a rule change to increase it to 2 keepers but I'm not holding my breath.

Agree that it is Charles. Can you trade Peyton to another team that doesn't have somebody as good to keep?

Also I'd sugges not asking for a rule change. I'll assume you joined the league knowing the rules, so asking for a change after that isn't right. I'm sure there are other teams in the league (especially one witt only 8 teams) that have multiple studs they'd like to protect.