[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep?

zjp6050

12 team keep one player from 2nd round on, surrender that round's pick. ppr league, standard scoring.

2nd - marshall

7th - gio bernard

8th - josh gordon (this is my obvious choice if he isn't gone for the year)

12th - harvin

15th - luck (probably my other selection if gordon is a waste)

if no gordon, do i take luck and be done with it? probably a stupid question, really.

I don't think this is such a no brainer, I think keeping Bernard in the 7th round is great value, mostly in PPR, and I think luck is much easier to replace.

agree. Bernard is the keeper here

based on gordon being out of the mix? or would you guys keep him? i had bernard in two leagues last year, won both. he had some ups and downs but when he had a good week it carried me. what's the story on green-ellis this year?

Green-ellis is on his way out from all indications. I would say Gordon would be more valuable if he only misses a quarter of the season or less. If he is out half of the season or more I don't see the value for gordon. I know gordon can win you the playoffs, but you got to get there first.

Edited by theirish
  • Like 1