[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8 Team PPR Who Do I Keep?

bwebs13

8 Team PPR 1qb, 3wr, 2rb, 1te, dst, k. No Flex. I have the 3rd pic, snake draft.

Who would you keep?

Lamar Miller 6th Round

Ryan Matthews 7th Round

Phillip Rivers 15th Round

I am a big believer in Lamar Miller, I think 6th rnd in an 8 team is a bit much but he has started to trend to be picked in this range.

Matthews is a solid RB with upside and good value at the 7th rnd.

Rivers is great value, If he has the same type of season he would be great to keep but there are plenty of other QBs.

Here is a link to a spread sheet with more info and other teams etc, my team name is Bob.

Thanks for the input!!!

Edited by bwebs13

Keep Lamar miller. Knowshon Moreno is hurt right now and the word around Miami training camp is that Lamar miller is way ahead of Moreno. Mathews is injury prone and has Danny woodhead and Donald brown next to him which takes away from his workload. I would keep miller and draft Peyton manning with your pick if he's there, if not Brees or Rodgers. But definitely manning if he's there

Keep Lamar miller. Knowshon Moreno is hurt right now and the word around Miami training camp is that Lamar miller is way ahead of Moreno. Mathews is injury prone and has Danny woodhead and Donald brown next to him which takes away from his workload. I would keep miller and draft Peyton manning with your pick if he's there, if not Brees or Rodgers. But definitely manning if he's there