[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help me picking my keepers!

rsr10es

I am in a 12-person H2H league. In this league we have to choose at most 2 keepers and have to decide who to keep before we find out what pick we are. The league is a PPR league and the starting lineup is 2QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, & 1DEF. I am having trouble deciding who my 2 keepers should be.

I need to choose a maximum of 2 of these guys as my keepers:

1. Jeremy Maclin: 14th round

2. Brandon Marshall: 2nd round

3. Knowshown Moreno: 13th round

4. Shane Vereen: 7th round

5. Terrance Williams: 15th round

6. Russell Wilson: 7th round

I really need your guys help because I can't make up my mind. I think Jeremy Maclin is a must because it is a PPR league and he is now the EAGLES number 1 WR, so I think he will have a great year and is a steal to get in the 14th round. After Maclin I can't make up my mind. Brandon Marshall is really good but I would have to take him as my 2nd-round pick and if I have an early pick in that round it would be a waste. I am leaning towards Shane Vereen because it is a PPR league and his ADP is a lot higher then the 7th round.

Thank you for all/any advice!!!!!

Vereen and Maclin are good values at the rounds they are locked in at. Those would be my choices to start. Obviously in a 2 QB league, you will want to get at least 1 stud QB and Marshall in the 2nd round could make that difficult. Especially when there are good options in the later rds at WR. IMO, maclin is a wr2 with wr1 upside. Vereen is a beast in PPR and has the full trust of Patriots staff and is Brady;s safety net. Just my 2 cents

12 team, 2 QB required league I'd see if you could convince anyone to trade you a better QB to keep.

Wilson is an every week starter in this format - and I would guess that QB will be very thin in this format unless the owners have not adjusted to the lineup rules. Most teams won;t even have a backup on their roster for bye weeks/injury.

Vereen and Maclin are the only other clear considerations in this format.

If you think there will be a few unprotected QBs available, then by all means go Vereen and Maclin, and go QB early in the draft. If there are going to be a ton protected, I;d err on the side of caution and protect Wilson and I guess Maclin based on value of only giving up a 13th rounder and try lock up my 2nd QB pretty early.