[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeping Demaryius Thomas for a 3d? Still draft wr 1st? 10 team PPR

Sdodes8

In my league we have a rule that if you draft a player in the 4th rd or later, you can keep him the following year but have to give up a 3d rd pick. Its a 10 team PPR standard league. Flex is rb/wr/te.

Last year i drafted D.Thomas 4th rd 4th pick so i am keeping him for a 3d this year. The other guys being kept this year by other teams are

P. Manning

Lacy

Murray

Gio Bernard

So our 3d rd is actualy only 5 live picks. My question is if i keep Thomas would it be too crayz to still go wr/wr say Calvin then brown in the 2d with a pick say 5? Or say with a late first for wr/te say dez/graham. Seeing as the 3d is only 5 picks i feel i can get some decent rbs ex. Stacy veeren in the 4th?

New to the boards but been on this site for many years. Thanks for the advice.

Demaryius was available in the 4th round in your league? Wow, of course you keep him.

yes. Well like i said there is always a solid 5-6 keepers on any given year so the 3d rd is only a hand full of picks.

But here's the kicker, if i keep him i can not draft him the following year untill after the 3d rd. Kind of weird. But it's more of a franchise tag then a keeper type of thing. So next yr i could not draft him untill the 4th or later

Last year i kept Martin. I have to wait to rd 4 to draft him this year ( might be there anyways)

Edited by Sdodes8