[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper auction advice. Pick 2

$500 auction with two keepers at previous year's draft value + $10. Most top tier RB's are kept, so the ones in the draft go for a lot of money. The only RB1's available in last years draft were Foster and Rice, which both went for $128. Here are my options and what they would cost against my $500 budget:

Lesean McCoy for $106

Dez Bryant $52

Le'Veon Bell $14

Forte $103

Julius Thomas $10

Harvin $10

Which Two? Wish I could keep them all for $295.

Lineup requirements?

Harvin is easy to exclude from this list, so that leaves us choosing 2 out of 5.

I think Bryant is the next to be excluded, leaving us choosing 2 out of 4.

Now you can either lock in two of the consensus top 4 overall picks in McCoy and Forte for 41% of your budget, which is about the going rate... maybe even a little bit of a deal.

Or, you can go the extreme value route, assuming TE required, and lock in Bell and Thomas for 4% of your budget, essentially giving you all of your budget to work with. You could then re-acquire McCoy/Forte, although likely at a slightly higher cost than you could keep them for, but, let's say you can get one for $140.

You now have McCoy/Forte, Bell and Thomas for only $160, leaving you $340 to address WR and QB.

There is of cource the middle of the road approach - protect one of the higher priced RBs and one of the value guys. I'd lean Bell if I went this route, as you can probably get some of the second tier TEs for a decent price, well Bell and the other 2nd/3rd tier RBs are likely much more expensive.

I need to think on this a bit, but, if I had to decide right now, I think I'd go the middle of the ground route (even though the McCoy/Forte start is very tempting), lock up two RBs and still have plenty of budget left to address the other positions.

Seriously, how do you expect quality answers without at least telling us basics about your league - # owners, lineups, flex, PPR?

McCoy is easy. After that for me it's Forte if PPR, Bryant if not, unless you can start 2 RBs in which case I keep Bell and the extra money.