[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees, truly 2nd?

ImNotSoIgnorant

Been looking at the various QBs. I agree Brees is amazing, he hasn't had super star WRs for a while. And doing so much with less is proof of his caliber. Anyway. Colston is very good, but is he a demaryius thomas or Dez Bryant? I do not think so. Ivory hasn't played up to his first round pick status and pierre thomas is getting old. Jimmy Graham is TE demi-god status, but he's only one player. Kenny stills, meh. Meachem, meh. Brandin Cooks is unproven.

I'm not saying Brees should be one of the top 2-3 QBs, I'll probably go with that. But I wondering why is he ranked number 2 in most QB rankings? Or do you think he's ranked too high?

Brees has four of the eight 5000 yard passing seasons and no one else has more than one. And three of those 5000 yards seasons were the last three years.

• Like 2

Brees is undervalued at 2. I like him 1 in terms of QBs and I would consider taking him in the first round after Charles, McCoy, Peterson, Calvin, Graham in my 6pt passing TD leagues.

No, no, no, no, nooooooooo need to hit QB early, let alone first round early.