[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeMarco Murray in 2014 for a 10 team keeper league?

With all I keep hearing about how Dallas plans to run the ball more in 2014, and with the nice season Murray had in 2013, where would you draft him in a 10 team PPR?

He won't be a keeper ( I am letting him go ) so that I can keep Randall Cobb or Aaron Rodgers ( we must keep 4 players ).

Last season I picked him up in the 7th round ( 4 keepers, and then in the 3rd round of drafting )...... I think he might go in the 5th round this season if I let him go, and I will be letting him go. I am pretty sure injury concerns are why I got him in the 7th round last season.

Where would you think he gets drafted in a 10 team PPR?

Probably, but I am more likely keeping Cobb.

sorry I don't understand the question mainly because I'm curious who you are keeping instead of Murray?

Regardless with 40 or so keeper he'll probably be a top 5 pick easily

sorry I don't understand the question mainly because I'm curious who you are keeping instead of Murray?

Regardless with 40 or so keeper he'll probably be a top 5 pick easily

This - unless you are keeping 2 other stud RBs and don't have a flex, not sure id come to the same choice, unless there is a unique set of lineup or scoring rules you haven't mentioned.

Even if you are dead set on not keeping him, I would look to trade him before simply releasing him. IMO, he is an overall top 25ish player, maybe top 30, so definitely keeper material in a 10 team 4 keeper league. Surely you could find someone willing to offer up a pick for him - or even better package him and Cobb or Rodgers together for a better keeper - maybe even get a Charles/McCoy/Forte type for them or a Ball/Lacy type for the keeper value.