[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team Keeper League Non PPR #3 pick

In a non PPR keeper league I have the 3rd pick and am curious what people would think the best strategy is after a positive off-season for some keeper potential players. QB 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE & Flex

Keep 3-

Lacy- 2nd rd

Ellington -16th rd

E. Sanders- 9th

J. Gordon- 8th (don't seem him playing at all this year but stranger things have happened ie. Ray Rice)

C. Patterson- 10th

The line of thought I've had is to keep Lacy, Ellington and Patterson but I'm curious to see if people have any other ideas with the 3rd pick. Thanks

Hypothetically Josh Gordon is somehow allowed to play this season at what point is it worth keeping him as an 8th rounder? Patterson up and coming possible top 12 talent if he finds a QB vs a suspended WR who has top 3 talent?

If you are looking long term, I'd say Gordon with an 8 game or less suspension is worth keeping at the 8th round. Longer than that, and you could probably draft him later with an eye towards next season.