[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sports.com

Scorcher

Don't know they had another massive overhaul this year and everything is hard to find.

This seems to be a yearly thing now where they overhaul the website, nothing really gets any better, but everything is harder to locate.

To the OP - I looked but coudn't find that area.

This seems to be a yearly thing now where they overhaul the website, nothing really gets any better, but everything is harder to locate.

To the OP - I looked but coudn't find that area.

Thanks, do you remember them having it before?

Was it part of the community FF message board over there? I never really spent much time on those boards but vaguely recall seeing what you're referring to somewhere...

It was a part of the community message boards, but I can't find the community message boards anymore.

No wonder I never saw it, did not use their community message board at all. Sucks that they removed it, could be too much BS posting and nonsense. (Seeing a trend of message board and comment posting being changed to be "more "civil" or some such. Local paper switched to require FB to post comments, and their # of comments dropped to nearly 0. Seems all those commenting were not on FB or didn't want to use that to post. And many posters were far from anonymous, some even got together once in a while for drinks.)

No wonder I never saw it, did not use their community message board at all. Sucks that they removed it, could be too much BS posting and nonsense. (Seeing a trend of message board and comment posting being changed to be "more "civil" or some such. Local paper switched to require FB to post comments, and their # of comments dropped to nearly 0. Seems all those commenting were not on FB or didn't want to use that to post. And many posters were far from anonymous, some even got together once in a while for drinks.)

I thought it was a plus for CBS. I found one league through it that I have been in for 5 years now.