[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question: How To Do 14 Team Mock On ESPN

Mustangt125

Gentlemen, I will be playing in a 14 team league for the first time this year. With the adding 2 more players than I'm used to, draft and roster strategy has to change somewhat significantly.

However when I go to ESPN's mock draft lobby there's no 14 teamers, and there's no way to filter the options.

Am I missing something here? Surely I should be able to filter the options, and if not then surely they do 14 team mocks, too. People do 14 team or bigger leagues all the time, are they just out of luck as far as mocks go?

Help?

Draft and roster strategy are the exact same as any other league - build the strongest team possible by drafting for value.

The only thing that ading the two teams does is make the pool of players that will be drafted be a bit deeper, but at the end of the day, the goal is the exact same - put together a team that outscores my opponents team.

I know the goal of fantasy football, but as i plan to be flexible at my drafts. I just want to a better idea of who will be avialable, who is getting taken where etc.

And I say ESPN because that's where I do all my leagues.

Look at ADP data.... players will still generally be drafted where they are being drafted... you just have to figure that instead of the top 12 being in the 1st round, it;s the top 14.. and now second rounders are the 15-28 guys instead of the 13-24 guys.