[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Fantasy League site

The Grey Pilgrim

Our league is currently using CBSsportsline. :-( But we are wanting to switch to a free site or MFL. CBS has a column on the Roster page titled "Contract." We have off-line drafts. Usually, we place the round each player was drafted in that column. We allow 3 keepers and it is usually based on the round they were drafted in last year. Each "keeper" costs 2 rounds higher than the prior year. So, it is very helpful to have a website that shows the drafted rounds.

Unfortunately, Yahoo and ESPN do not have a column that can be used as the roster to show a round drafted on the rosters homepage. I believe all they have are stat columns.

I believe all sites have a "draft results" page, but that doesn't really work, since we often drop players or trade players throughout the year. If we pick anybody up off the free agent list, they are not keepable, and we leave the "contract" column blank, so it is evident the player cannot be kept.

Does anybody know if MFL has the ability to show the drafted round of each player on the roster page?

Our league is currently using CBSsportsline. :-( But we are wanting to switch to a free site or MFL. CBS has a column on the Roster page titled "Contract." We have off-line drafts. Usually, we place the round each player was drafted in that column. We allow 3 keepers and it is usually based on the round they were drafted in last year. Each "keeper" costs 2 rounds higher than the prior year. So, it is very helpful to have a website that shows the drafted rounds.

Unfortunately, Yahoo and ESPN do not have a column that can be used as the roster to show a round drafted on the rosters homepage. I believe all they have are stat columns.

I believe all sites have a "draft results" page, but that doesn't really work, since we often drop players or trade players throughout the year. If we pick anybody up off the free agent list, they are not keepable, and we leave the "contract" column blank, so it is evident the player cannot be kept.

Does anybody know if MFL has the ability to show the drafted round of each player on the roster page?

MFL is pretty customizable and relatively easy to do. Here are a couple of my leagues. MSHB's roster page shows the "Drafted column while Fusion shows some additional options:

http://football9.myf...ns?L=28417&O=07

http://football4.myf...ns?L=49217&O=07

ETA: Neither of them show it, but you can also have a column specifically for contracts as well.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1