[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Custom Cheat Sheet Question

MTSuper7

When I prepare for my various drafts, I like to use the Huddle's custom cheat sheet as a baseline, then make some of my own changes. In years past, it has involved a fair amount of copy/paste wizardry to get the cheat sheet to Excel. I was about to start this process today, but before I do, I wondered... Is there an export to Excel that I'm not aware of? Or does anyone else have any tips for how they manage to get their own cheat sheets put together without a lot of manual copy/paste work? TIA!

I don't have my computer with me (on my ipad) but you can copy paste it into excel, the use the paste special->multiply trick to clear out all the links etc. makes it a bit easier to work with, but I agree that an export to excel feature would be nice

Export to Excel would be awesome...

I do like the above - take print version of the cheatsheet, copy and paste special with values. I make my spreadsheet have my roster on it too so I just cut and paste what I pick. I also use yellow highlights on all the players I really want.

Right click -> Paste Special will remove a lot of the formatting. Not sure what all wizardry you do but this is a pretty clean copy for me in most cases.

This has worked no problem for me in the past on a PC. Sometimes doing this on the Mac version of Excel can cause problems.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Yes, I have been working with my Mac version, and it is a bit more work. I decided to just use my work computer and the paste special does work pretty well. I'm probably overly anal about formatting which is why it takes me a bit to get it just right.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Yes, I have been working with my Mac version, and it is a bit more work. I decided to just use my work computer and the paste special does work pretty well. I'm probably overly anal about formatting which is why it takes me a bit to get it just right.

Totally understand the anality - what I've done before is copy and paste the sheet into excel on my PC and then just email/transfer the file to my Mac and go from there. That seems to do the trick, as it sounds like you've already done.