[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League?

heehawks

Just curious about the message board league (if that is what its called). Last year we almost didn't finish the draft in time for the regular season! Thought I'd try to get the ball rolling this year. Excited to not be last this year! Crossing fingers....

So any thoughts on getting it going?

I think Keggerz does it. There were 2 or 3 of them last year. I think it's PPR scoring. No cost. Prize was maybe a free membership and some socks?

That would be correct. However, I won my league the first year and never got the famous tube socks. I did however, get a free membership for last season.

That would be correct. However, I won my league the first year and never got the famous tube socks. I did however, get a free membership for last season.

Keggerz - what are we waiting for. Lets gitrdunn!! :)

I'm just thinking out loud here, but not opposed to a $25 entry or something like that - winner take all, along with a free membership to the huddle the following season. :)

I am working on it. I am thinking the way to start is to re-invite teams back from last year and then backfill any non-responders with new teams if it happens. More to come.