[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board Leagues I, II and III

DMD

We will run these 12 team, PPR, 18 round Best Ball style leagues again with the email drafts like every year.

I have sent the home page and passwords to all teams which were there last year. I also sent them a message that says

"If you want to be in the MBL again, please log into your team no later than Wednesday night. On Thursday any teams which have not been claimed again will be opened up for others to play.

The draft will be starting on Monday morning, 8AM EST and is an email draft again. This is a best ball league."

So on THU, I will fill any openings on the teams.

If you want in and did not play last year, please list your name on this page and I will contact you if we have an opening for you.

First Come, First Served.

DMD

I see last year that we got this done in about a week. Not bad but we only got about 3 picks in on Saturday. It could turn South if we start on Saturday. But it did start later last year.

Edited by MikesVikes