[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon or Kelvin Benjamin?

RLochridge

The only player I am considering dropping is Devonta Freeman...Kelvin Benjiman is the safer pickup at the moment but if the Gordon suspension gets shortened or even lifted the Gordon pickup could be huge!

What should I do?

I submitted a claim for Kelvin but still have time to change my mind and pickup Gordon instead. Or should I just hold on to Devonta Freeman?

Note that I am stacked at WR too:

Calvin Johnson

Demaryius Thomas

Antonio Brown

Julian Edelman

Terrance Williams

Justin Hunter

And at RB I have:

Andre Ellington

Toby Gerhart

Joique Bell

Maurice Jones Drew

Danny Woodhead

Devonte Freeman

I am stacked and this is a 12 Team Standard League

Not a keeper league

Lineup is standard

1 QB 2 RB 2 RB 1 TE 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE) 1 D/ST, 1 K

I know I am stacked at WR I am just being greedy, I picked up Gordon last season and he pretty much carried me all the way to a championship victory. I am just being greedy haha

I know I am weak at RB but still have some decent RB depth on the bench and with Calvin, DT, and Brown I wont need to make any changes there unless one of them is on a bye...

Danny Woodhead isn't doing you any good .. won't get ahead of your others while Frreman might. kelvin won't help either, but Gordon might. Drop wood for Gordon and then trade Gordon for a RB upgrade if suspension lifted and drop him for a flyer if suspension stands.

Decisions, Decisions...

This waiver is purely a bench move or for a bye week fill in as I will be starting 3 WR pretty much every week with Calvin, DT, and Brown.

Drop Devonta for Gordon or Kelvin?

or

Drop Woodhead for Gordon or Kelvin?

I need more RB depth but could use these bench players as trade bait

I say bench move or bye week fill in, but if anything crazy happens and they drop the Josh Gordon suspension this could be a huge move for a Top 5 WR that I could either keep or trade for a stud RB.

As I see it right now the NFL is under heavy scrutiny for the 2 games that Ray Rice got versus the SEASON long suspension handed to Gordon...

plus there are some loopholes in the Ohio state law on the drug testing that could get them to drop the suspension but the DWI isnt helping his case...

Edited by RLochridge

I would drop Freeman for Gordon.

If Gordon's suspension doesn't panout there is a decent chance you can pick him back. I think that's less likely than getting Woodhead back.

I prefer Gordon as flier here than Benjamin. Still worried how effective he'll be as a rookie when defenses start playing for real

I could always pick up Benjamin first and hold out on Gordon until I hear more on the suspension but by then it may be too late to pick him up.

Yeah I'm figuring more people may go for Gordon than Benjamin. And If you miss on him I don't think it would be regretful

Right now I think if Benjamin gets off to a good start in the first few weeks I can use him as trade bait for a better RB...but as of now I dont think Freeman had much value to me unless S Jackson were to get injured and then there is still a chance I can pick him back up or pick up someone similar. Pretty much every week I will be starting 3 WRs and only 2 of my top 4 RBs which are Ellington, Gerhart, Bell, MJD or even Woodhead during the mid season bye weeks. So I didnt have much use for Freeman at the moment was really looking for some trade bait and right now Kelvin is the Panthers WR1.