[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any notable DBs that return kicks

I've noticed Devin McCourty listed on punt return depth chat and he had decent skills on defense, I'd like to find more options that is good 1st on D and could add a few points (1 for every 10 yards).... if there is any

Outside of Patrick Peterson none that will really make a difference fantasy wise. As for Peterson, unless you are in a big-play league his value isn't very good.

Micah Hyde in GB is listed (on Yahoo anyway) as the #1 KR, #1 PR, and the starting free safety.

Cobb is listed as the #2 PR only.

Leodis McKelvin is a starting CB and #2 PR.

Antoine Cason is listed as the #2 KR and starting CB.

That's all I've tracked down so far.

10 yds = 1 pt is VERY generous, I'd target Hyde for sure.

Edited by PPIchamp

Micah Hyde in GB is listed (on Yahoo anyway) as the #1 KR, #1 PR, and the starting free safety.

10 yds = 1 pt is VERY generous, I'd target Hyde for sure.

Thanks for the intel. I don't put a lot of stock in top DBs since it's so volatile. Hyde is now one of my top sleepers. . Thanks. He is also listed on CBS sports depth charts as such