[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to draft first this year? Mccoy, Charles, or Peterson

FatalFact

First let me start out by stating that if this discussion is already ongoing elsewhere I apologize for the duplication. That being said I would like to pose the question of who should be the number one pick this year. I have the "fun" of making that pick again this year (2nd year in a row) and I really am perplexed this year. Last year it was clear cut to take Peterson and so I did (Which he sucked for the most part). This year the thinking has been McCoy but the addition of Sproles and now Barner makes me how much of an overall workload Shady will get. Jamal Charles has lost 3 of his offensive linemen and that has me concerned as well. Peterson is at least still the focal point of the vikings offense and really looks to be the most stable at this point.

If it matters my league is pretty typical scoring 1 point for 10 yards 6 for td no PPR etc...

Rumor has it McCoy is dealing with turf toe - these things don't just go away - they get worse as the season progresses. McCoy is certainly a home run hitter - but if I'm spending a high pick on someone - I'm not gonna buy into someone who is rumored to have an injury in which history says "no bueno" if you're a RB.

I'm now thinking Forte may be the safest pick of the bunch. I would have Charles 2nd and McCOy 3rd due to the toe. And Barner is non-issue, he probably won't make the team, more of a camp body since all the other back-ups are hurt