[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on my draft please?

Fig19

Just completed my draft last weekend, please let me know your thoughts. I think i'm a little weak at RB, but pretty solid all around.

12 Team .5PPR - I had 5th pick

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Dez Bryant

RB: Doug Martin

RB: Frank Gore

FLEX: Randall Cobb

TE: Zach Ertz

K: Matt Bryant

DEF: Patriots

BENCH: Rashad Jennings, Sammy Watkins, Carlos Hyde, Andre Williams, Terrance West, Josh Gordon

Thanks!

I would say you're more than a little weak at rb. I'd maybe dangle cobb and see what you could get in return. Who did you pass on for dez who I'm assuming you picked second round

I don't think i'm extremely weak at RB. Doug Martin could have a pretty good year and if Gore slows down or goes down, Hyde should step in nicely. Honestly, when I came around to the second round there was only guys like Morris, Bush, and a few other RBs who I just don't see as valuable as Dez. I think my WRs could make up for a little lack of production from RBs.
  • Like 1

I don't think i'm extremely weak at RB. Doug Martin could have a pretty good year and if Gore slows down or goes down, Hyde should step in nicely. Honestly, when I came around to the second round there was only guys like Morris, Bush, and a few other RBs who I just don't see as valuable as Dez. I think my WRs could make up for a little lack of production from RBs.

That's what I'll be looking at. 8th spot out of 12, I'll likely have Calvin or Graham after round one. Coming back the RBs suck, so I've been mocking with drafting Dez or AJ green 2nd round, as well.

Think your team is damn solid, also have a starting RB on your bench in Jennings, then a couple fliers. Nice team.

Edited by Mustangt125

That's what I'll be looking at. 8th spot out of 12, I'll likely have Calvin or Graham after round one. Coming back the WRs suck, so I've been mocking with drafting Dez or AJ green 2nd round, as well.

Think your team is damn solid, also have a starting RB on your bench in Jennings, then a couple fliers. Nice team.

Thanks! I did so many mock drafts and the draft still didn't really turn out how I thought it would based on mocks, but i'm very happy with my team. I didn't think Dez would fall that far, but i'm glad he did. I think you could possibly get CJ or Thomas and if not I like the Graham pick with a top WR (Dez, AJ, Julio, Marshall) on the turn. I would rather just plug and plays RBs.

Good Luck!