[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 team,PPR, 1 keeper. Who would you keep?

I have 1st pick, so I have picks 1,20,21 for the 1st 3 rounds. I expect AP, McCoy, and Forte to be kept by their owners. Here's the options for my keeper, and what round I drafted them in. Waivers means it will be my last pick of the draft.

B. Marshall. 2nd

R. Bush 8th

Ellington. Waiver

A. Jeffery Waiver

Here's my thoughts: Marshall at 20 is great, but do you go Jeffery as your last pick of the draft and pick 20,21 with a good shot at a great WR or RB? I think neither will be there at 20,21.. What would you do?

Assuming Charles will be kept along with the other top 3 RBs? No mention of him. If so, that puts you maybe in the wheelhouse of a Lacey, Ball, or Bernard as best RB avail to you at 1.01? Can we further assume Megatron and DThomas will be kept? Guess I am finding it tough to say what to do without knowing who you have to choose from at 1.01.

Ellington is great but could carry some risk they say they want to get him 20 carries but can he handle it? He's a smallish back 5'9 200... no idea if he will hold up.. Based on what we saw from Alshon and the fact that you can continue to keep an insane upside elite talent in that Trestman offense.. I'm leaning towards Alshon for now and for the future, too much speculation with Ellington maybe doesn't have the injury cloud like Spiller had and has over his head but runs with that hype about how great he can be. Ellington did great last year I don't like the way they used them and the way they intended to use him but then didn't. (15 carries in only two games, one of which was his coming out party vs the worst defense in the league ATL).

Alshon two games over 200+ yards, (5 total games over 100), 1500+ yards last year.. lots of targets in a balanced offense. Marshall is still the safety blankie when Cutler is throwing but he is spreading the ball to both guys (btw Alshon finished 8th amongst WR's), lock him up he's the future including the present. just my opinion.