[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount arrested

electricrelish

From an article I read

"Bell, 22, was taken to a hospital to have blood drawn and is expected to be charged with driving under the influence of Josh Gordon."

I think they have to wait for the blood test to show he was under the influence before they can charge him.

I still find it funny that all 3 claimed it was there pot, so the police will charge all 3 with posessions :crazy: Like the guy on the radio said this morning, let the woman in the back seat claim it was hers, why'd the NFL players say it was there's? Community Pot?

You're giving them too much credit. If they were actually smart and/or thinking clearly, they would not have been stopped in the first place.
  • Like 1

You're giving them too much credit. If they were actually smart and/or thinking clearly, they would not have been stopped in the first place.

Exactly. Idiots. We've all made stupid decisions in our lives but gosh... when you're a multi-millionaire athlete, why would you even consider doing stuff like this?

Hire one of your friggin' boys to drive you around in a Escalade, get baked at your house, hit the road, have some drinks, whatever. Just don't drive yourself.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 2

Exactly. Idiots. We've all made stupid decisions in our lives but gosh... when you're a multi-millionaire athlete, why would you even consider doing stuff like this?

Hire one of your friggin' boys to drive you around in a Escalade, get baked at your house, hit the road, have some drinks, whatever. Just don't drive yourself.

Precisely. For a few hondo, they could have got a limo and done whatever kind of depravity their hearts desired in the back. The cops would've been none the wiser and this would be a complete non-issue for them.

Morans.

• Like 1

They may get suspensed at some point but I don't think its immediately. These are legal issues, and those usually have to play out first. These aren't guys who just failed an NFL drug test.

Just the opposite. Commish doesn't need any lead time or background process to play out when it's about Personal Conduct, which this will fall under. He didn't for Roethlisberger, he didn't for another case (Lynch?). This is a kinder, gentler Commish though so maybe he'll give it time, but he doesn't have to.

Bottom line: Is it possible this could impact any serious game time this season? Blount is my last RB but I had high hopes he'd do somethin' besides blowin' blunts.

So, you don't think they'll be off the grass long enough that they shouldn't be high on cheat sheets?

I don't want to come down on Bell...but I will be blount. He probably thinks he's got the world by the tail..that he's wrapped it around and put it in his pocket...well...if he doesn't stop using paper to wrap doobies...his talent will be vaporized and he won't amount to Jack Squat!!

Then he will end up eating a steady diet of government cheese...and living in a van down by the river.

Edited by SpinalTapp