[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount arrested

electricrelish

Intentionally passing on Bell in every draft I have - even before this news it was rumored that he's gonna be the "new" Ryan Matthews. Gets the lions share of carries out of the redzone - but inside the 20 it's Blounts job to lose. Just saw on ESPN both are probably gonna be suspended by the league..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Intentionally passing on Bell in every draft I have - even before this news it was rumored that he's gonna be the "new" Ryan Matthews. Gets the lions share of carries out of the redzone - but inside the 20 it's Blounts job to lose. Just saw on ESPN both are probably gonna be suspended by the league..

Does it help that it's a first offense?

IDK - but it's pointless to go to ESPN's website. They charge you to read damn near anything. I wanna know who pays for the insider? You can read the same articles anywhere else, and when it comes to fantasy "advice", they should stick to what they know - SportsCenter, and that's it.

Clearly, many of the players are just not that worried about losing time to suspension. Time for the League to make the penalty even more severe or do away with the policy altogether. It's embarrassing that every week players are getting in trouble for Josh Gordon.

Not sure if they'll be suspended and even if they are it won't be long as it's first offense for both guys.

IDK - but it's pointless to go to ESPN's website. They charge you to read damn near anything. I wanna know who pays for the insider? You can read the same articles anywhere else, and when it comes to fantasy "advice", they should stick to what they know - SportsCenter, and that's it.

Seeing Sports Center in the last few years show they don't know how to do that either.
  • Like 4

Not sure if they'll be suspended and even if they are it won't be long as it's first offense for both guys.

Dude, like, it was three quarters of an ounce. That's a fair amount of pot. They'll be suspended.

Also, too bad they weren't on the Cowboys, Weeden would have hid it for them.

They may get suspensed at some point but I don't think its immediately. These are legal issues, and those usually have to play out first. These aren't guys who just failed an NFL drug test.

The team may suspend, there is a history (forget who and for what) where Tomlin suspended a player for doing something long before the league could.

I'm sure there will be people avoiding these guys and rushing out to draft some other PIT RB that is going to be the starter but that seems like over reacting.

PS ESPN reporting they will be suspended means zip to me, they're worse than PFT and some of the other rumor mills.

I read that Bell was also charged with driving under the influence.

From an article I read

"Bell, 22, was taken to a hospital to have blood drawn and is expected to be charged with driving under the influence of Josh Gordon."

I think they have to wait for the blood test to show he was under the influence before they can charge him.

I still find it funny that all 3 claimed it was there pot, so the police will charge all 3 with posessions :crazy: Like the guy on the radio said this morning, let the woman in the back seat claim it was hers, why'd the NFL players say it was there's? Community Pot?