[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for any comments on my first team.

Standard-scoring Espn 10-man league, And I recieved the first overall pick.

Here's the core of my team-Starters are in bold:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Josh McCown

RB: Jamaal Charles, Giovani Bernard, Pierre Thomas, Lamar Miller

WR: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Michael Floyd (flex), Emmanuel Sanders

TE: Rob Gronkowski, Martellus Bennett

D/ST: Bengals, Buccaneers

K: Steven Hauschka

I am pretty new to this, so I was just looking for some advice on what holes I need to fill, who I should trade/Who I should trade for, or basically anything that you think might help me get an edge on my fantasy league. Thanks.

• Like 1

One of two things, you either play in a league of kittens, or you're an at-ta-boy Ho. Either way drafting Jamaal Charles, Giovani Bernard, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones and Gronk, would be impossible from any position in the draft in a redraft. That is unless you're playing with 8 boys scouts and den mother. Just stop it. Makes you look pretty bad making up a team like that and claiming you drafted it. If in fact you did, the espn league you're in won't be any fun because the others have know idea what FF is all about.

Edited by Cowboyz1

One of two things, you either play in a league of kittens, or you're an at-ta-boy Ho. Either way drafting Jamaal Charles, Giovani Bernard, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones and Gronk, would be impossible from any position in the draft in a redraft. That is unless you're playing with 8 boys scouts and den mother. Just stop it. Makes you look pretty bad making up a team like that and claiming you drafted it. If in fact you did, the espn league you're in won't be any fun because the others have know idea what FF is all about.

Agreed. Some of the teams I've seen posted her the last week or so just seem impossible to draft.

Bowlme300, thanks for the advice. I will definitely keep that in mind. And I'm not sure how to respond to you other two because this was a completely legit drafted team. I mean sure, it only had ten people in the draft, so that's part of it, and sure, none of my friends or I are experts, but we all tried our bests in the draft and this is what I came up with. So, I guess I'll just take those comments as a complement.

If this is legit, the team looks really good., I'm just curious the order you drafted. The only one I can't understand is Bernard? I assume you went Charles, Dez, Julio, then Bernard?

Yeah, it went (1) Charles, (20) Dez, (21) Julio, (40) Bernard, (41) Gronk, etc...

And honestly, out of the ten people in our league, I think about 4 of them have actually played fantasy football before this year. So those 4 people have solid teams at least close to this one, and then the rest are pretty scrubby.

Yeah, it went (1) Charles, (20) Dez, (21) Julio, (40) Bernard, (41) Gronk, etc...

And honestly, out of the ten people in our league, I think about 4 of them have actually played fantasy football before this year. So those 4 people have solid teams at least close to this one, and then the rest are pretty scrubby.

Haven't seen Dezotelle last until 20, that's a gift worth taking ... Gio in 4th is great value .. Gronk in 5th will be great if he's healthy. QBs must have gone quick - if Kaep does well, you will shine.

Not sure how the other people in your league let that happen. Your team is going to be very, very good. A similar thing happened in my league (my team is in my sig), and my friend and I each ended up with a dominant team while the rest of the league drafted 5 QB's in the first 2 rounds, etc. Good luck.