[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you for the Cheat sheet upgrade, Huddle

PPIchamp

Definitely a good thing.

What would be cool (cue mark this down for next year), would be to make the columns displayed be selectable -

i.e. have check boxes to choose if you want to display rank, movement, risk/upside indicators, projected points, team name, bye week etc.

Being able to pull in ADP data would be cool, if you could link it to the MFL data.

Getting really advanced, would be cool if we could store individual notes on players within our myHuddle profiles that could carry over to the cheat sheets (this would obviously push them off of a 1-page format)

I;ve got some other ideas I'm mulling over that I think would be nice to have's, just have to thnk about whether they are even feasible.

• Like 1

Being able to pull in ADP would indeed be slick :tup:

In prep for my draft tonight, I generated the top 200 players by ADP and then manually plugged in their projected points. I will have gone over that multiple times by draft time. Pretty useful for identifying where value may be found...

• Like 1