[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stafford vs Luck

marcheese

In my slow draft going on right now, I will probably be taking a QB, and I am debating between Stafford and Luck. I expect big things from both this year (Luck having untapped potential, and Stafford having a plethora of nice targets to throw to), but I'm not sure who I should be targeting.

What are everyone's thoughts, and if forced to make a choice between these, who and why?

I still have Stafford ranked a bit ahead of Luck (same tier, but if pushed to choose between the two, I would take Stafford)

The more favorable the yardage scoring is, the more the scale tips towards Stafford, IMO. I could see the TD numbers getting a bit closer, but I think yardage is where Stafford will still distance himself from Luck.

Stafford=Six

Luck=Half Dozen

Can be argued either way .. I put Stafford ahead by maybe half a point per game .. I've taken Stafford ahead of Luck once and held my breathe in another for Luck to fall to me after Stafford went early. Happy with QB on both teams.

The O line for Luck is suspect. Richardson is the RB in Indy and has yet to prove anything. Stafford has some good RB's and some great WR's. All of this favors Stafford, but I do think Luck is a better QB. The biggest factor is the O line, as a QB needs time and can't be on his back too often. I'd say wait until one get's picked and target the other one. If that one goes too, there's still many that should be as good (on paper anyway) and can be had much later (four or five rounds). Cutler, Dalton, Kapernick, RGIII etc. To answer your question, Stafford.