[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DemarcOH? or DemarcNO?

DbWell004

I've received a lot of proposals for Murray. I'm actually pretty high on him, and think he's set for a career year. I've watched him since his Oklahoma days but definitely understand his injury history. (No I'm not a homer, my first round pick was Charles; a longhorn). Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on him this year were. I apologize if I'm doubling up on the subject but didn't see one when I checked.

A lot of people rank him between 6-10. Actually everyone seems mutual he's in for a career year.... If he stays healthy. IMO every on your roster should be available, as long as the price is right. What are the kind of offers you are getting and is your league ppr?

If Murray can stay healthy, he's a top-5 RB in PPR.

I wouldn't accept a Martin/Witten deal. That's two lesser players for one stud/near-stud. I prefer quality over quantity, even if it is two startable guys.

Now, the deal for Ball could be promising. Depends on what else you'd get and/or have to give up.

I've received a lot of proposals for Murray. I'm actually pretty high on him, and think he's set for a career year. I've watched him since his Oklahoma days but definitely understand his injury history. (No I'm not a homer, my first round pick was Charles; a longhorn). Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on him this year were. I apologize if I'm doubling up on the subject but didn't see one when I checked.

If you needed a TE badly I could see thinking about the Martin , Witten deal. but you don't.

I think at Murrays ADP he is a steal as I think he is a 1st rounder. I know he has injury issues but what RB don't outside of Chris Johnson, who is the only guy to have more than 3 straight years playing every game ( 5 ) and only 6 RB's that have fantasy value have over 2 years straight of playing every game. and 3 of those are Jacque Bell,Woodhead and bernard pierce. none of who are in the plays of the average starting back the 2 years straight each did it.

RB's are shallow and you are seeing people who don't grab RB's in the 1st couple rounds end up wasting valuable 4th and 5th round picks reaching for a back instead of taking 1 of the many excellent WR's that are available that round that are not to far down below from the WR's taken in the 2nd round.

I think going into the season with Charles and Murray makes you a preseason team to worry about.

This is the 1st season in about 4 years where the Cowboys do not have a great passing schedule. in my eyes , the Broncos and Browns have the only schedules harder for a QB. I see the Cowboys running more than they have in a long time and if Murray stays healthy he is in for a dynamite year.

Just my opinion of course.

Keep Murray. They drafted three 1st round picks in Smith, Fredrick and now Martin. They look like they are going to be awesome this year as a line. Murray should be able to pound the ball and average 5+ a carry again this year. They Cowboys are going to have to control the game because their defense is looking like a repeat of record horrible again this year. Murray is a top 5 back this year. Keep him.

Who do you have at TE?

Jordan Cameron. Team is in sig. Appreciate the opinions, not far from what I've been thinking. Really expecting a lot from Murray was just checking if my feelings were shared by the ever educated Huddle boards!

Jordan Cameron. Team is in sig. Appreciate the opinions, not far from what I've been thinking. Really expecting a lot from Murray was just checking if my feelings were shared by the ever educated Huddle boards!

No to all the trades you have posted so far. Rookie QB + good TE = lots of catches.

yeah go for broke with Murray the guy can flat out play.. he isn't McFadden injury level concern quite yet.

You like Miller over something called a Dunbar? I'm cool with Miller but why not have some security with sir lance o not? just a suggestion Miller obviously at this point has decent value.