[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which TE?

jpc17

Jared Cook or Travis Kelce?

Kelce has been a monster so far but preseason doesn't always translate to regular season success.

Cook has all the tools but simply can't seem to put it all together.

Who do you pick?

At what point should you start to realize a player is what he is? What has Cook ever done? a big game here and there followed by zip. Kelce admittedly is all Potential and Smith need pass catchers.the other TE in KC isn't a pass catcher. Charles and Kelce are both nice check down guys that play into his game. Kelce outran corners and Safeties for a TD. even if they were 2nd 3rd string he still outran them and that is impressive.

Take Kelce and don't think twice about it. imho

• Like 1

if your team is solid and you feel good about it, cook is the safer choice with more history (and i believe he still has some level of upside). if, however, you are not feeling good about your draft and your team's chances overall, go with kelce who could be more of a breakout candidate.

I'm not so happy with either offense but I really like this Kelce dude a lot.. I don't know if I'm buying the Graham/Gronk comparisons based on skill, size and talent those guys both have something he will never have Brady and Brees, A.Smith is a d-bag. I think possibly keeper/dynasty the guy has a chance but Cook thus far and with Bradford should be a better combo although I still like Kelce (more than Fleener and maybe Gates, but slightly less than Cook).