[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB help

Anirudhs98

Hey guys, in my standard 10 team league I avoided QB's until very late. I ended up with

QB's romo, roeshlisburger

Rb's McCoy, Murray, ball, Lamar miller and Pierre Thomas

WR's Cruz, vjax, Floyd, Patterson, sanders, t-Williams

TE ertz

K haushka

D/st Rams

Some guys have two nice QB's, one team has foles and Ryan, another has both Bree's and rg3,

Do you guys reccomend me trading for these guys or will I be fine. Thanks!

I think romo is a good option, should his back act up or something I think Ben is a top backup option. I'm not too big on Cruz this year and vjax will always be boom or bust week to week. I could definitely see sanders becoming your weekly wr2 and if you could swing a deal for a better wr in the first few weeks I would do so. Miller has good upside and I think ball will be a borderline rb1, with top 10 potential.

Yeah you're good to go both guys are well known to put up numbers and with the pathetic Dallas D, Romo probably will be in some shootouts often.. separation between QB's past Brees, Manning, ARodg is not so significant some QB's in the next tier have maybe upside over lower ranked guys but I don't think you will be in trouble with either Romo and the Roeth

Romo is good for at least 9 (2)TD passing games and probably 7-8 (300+ yard passing games).. Roeth is slightly lower for both.

If you could snag Ryan for some combination of Big Ben and either Miller, Sanders or Williams, I'd try that. I think Ryan has a nice bounce back year. Your team is pretty good right now tho.

I think Romo is workable, but I'd float the suggested Ben & Sanders or Miller for Ryan.

Thanks guys, I'll stick with my QB's i suppose. Also since I believe McCoy and ball are good starter quality, I'm considering this trade offered to me

Demarco and vjax for alshon, Tate, and Sankey

I don't think it's worth it but if you guys think I really need an upgrade at WR then I might do it, thanks