[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another mock draft. Newbie here! Take a look!

Bmwpower5151

I'm doing a couple mock drafts and reading the player bios of players I'm not to familiar with is helping a bit.. This is a 12 team mock draft.

My draft is actually an 18 team

Draft.. But I can't find anyplace for a mock draft for an 18

Teamer! If anybody has any help or tips for an 18 team let me know.. Here is my draft.

Qb- Romo ( 118 )

Rb- Forte ( 3 )

Rb - Spiller ( 46 )

Wr- Marshall ( 22)

Wr- Cobb ( 27 )

Te- Cameron ( 75 )

Flex- Floyd ( 51 )

D/St - Bucs ( 142 )

K- Prater ( 147 )

Bench -

Wr- Hopkins ( 94 )

Wr. Hunter ( 123 )

Wr- Crotchety ( 166 )

Rb- P. Thomas ( 70 )

Rb- D. Woodhead ( 99 )

Rb - L. Dunbar ( 190 )

Te - E. Ebron ( 171 )

I just realized I didn't get a back up qb.. Opps

18 is going to be tough. I'm assuming you have the 3rd pick...definitely take RB. i would avoid McCoy and his turf toe since you will not have depth at the possition. 2nd round play by ear, you might end up grabbing a top WR if everyone is hustling to get RBs on the way back to you. 3rd and forth round probably RB-WR again. After that you have to know what people are taking and what they need and try to stay ahead of them. 5th (Foles, Brady, Kaepernick) or 6th (Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, Tony Romo, Philip Rivers) is when you would probably want to take a QB (Guys in parenthesis should be lingering then, based on ADP).

Keep track of what each team needs and what they pick each round so you can try to time your picks through out the draft - use a simple chart with labels 1 thru 18 across the top and QB, RB, WR, TE, D, Kicker down the sides with a bunch of rows for each of them and just make a mark when a team selects players. After starting line up is complete you might want to look at taking a top defense as in a league with this many teams they may be very important. fill out the rest of your team with guys that have upside (Jordan Matthews, Devonta Freeman, Brandin Cooks, Zach Ertz) :2cents:

Edited by Croe