[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Draft, How'd I Do? Plus Potential Trade.

willswear3

Standard Scoring 10 League Team: I had the 4th pick. Bold are starters.

QB: Andrew Luck, Jay Cutler

RB:Matt Forte, Ryan Mathews,Toby Gerhart, Danny Woodhead, Knile Davis

WR:AJ Green, Julio Jones, Torrey Smith(FLEX). Michael Floyd, Emmanuel Sanders, Tavon Austin

TE:Jordan Cameron

D/ST:Rams

K:Phil Dawson

On a side note, Alfred Morris and Marques Colston for Ryan Mathews and Toby Gerhart. I don't want to give up Gerhart, but I really want Alfred Morris for my RB2, cause I don't trust Ryan Mathews to stay healthy for the season, plus he's got Danny Woodhead and Donald Brown in the backfield picture with him. Any thoughts on this potential trade?

I like your team a lot very nice.

As far as the trade, does the other team have another rb instead of colston? your set at WR and need some help at RB try and get another rb in that trade...

agree. giving up 2 RBs is too much given your roster.

Initially the trade was gonna be Michael Floyd instead of Gerhart, but he was set at receiver, and really needed another RB(his RB2 is Ridley), but he said he didn't need the upgrade at WR. I could try to make it DeAngelo Williams instead of Colston. Not exactly huge on Williams, but he could provide potential depth maybe?

Keep your depth you have Woodhead, use those RB's for a trade down the road when you have a real need, right now Matthews, Gerhart or even Woodhead should be fine until you know how things are going to shake out. It's a 10 team league there's still guys out there on waivers I would guess? Morris would be an upgrade and because it's standard no ppr he's not entirely hurt by not pass catching. What about Woodhead and Matthews for Morris and Colston? then you don't have to worry or guess? No PPR losing Woodhead doesn't sting as bad and you get Morris.