[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does this trade help me?

Matches

10 team PPR keeper league. Pretty standard scoring after that. We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR Flex.

My team:

Romo

Charles, Lacy, R. Bush, Pierre Thomas, L. Miller, McFadden

R. White, Garcon, Harvin, E. Sanders, G. Tate, B. Cooks

His Team:

Brady, Foles

Murray, Stacy, Sankey, Freeman, J. Hill, J. White, K. Robinson

Cobb, Cruz, Floyd, Edelman

He is offering me Michael Floyd for E. Sanders and G. Tate. I can spare the loss of depth if Floyd is an upgrade at WR.

Also, Justin Hunter is on the WW, and I would like to get him. Doing this trade would allow me to pick up Hunter without dropping anyone.

Thoughts????

I wouldn't trade both guys for Floyd. I think all 3 are wild cards but I'm a big fan of Justin Hunter if he was on a team with a legit QB. If Mettenberger ends up playing at any point Hunter could be the guy who blows up.

If it was just Sanders for Floyd I'd think about it but both guys doesn't make much sense. Sanders is probably the safest of all 3.

If you are high on Hunter I could see unloading Cooks. NO spreads the ball around too much for him to be a big fantasy impact. He is a boom or bust type guy.

would not do the deal. tate could see a lot of single coverage in a pass happy offense. i think he is in for a very good year. sanders has the denver love and could breakout as well. while i like floyd, i don't do this 2 for 1 deal. i know the hype on hunter is big right now, but he will be seriously limited by the offense around him.

I would do that deal and pick up Hunter if you can. I think Sanders is over rated and will take time to mesh with Manning, and with both Thomas's and Welker in the mix I'm not confident he'll be what some think. Tate is great as a backup, but Floyd may end up taking #1 status from an aging Fitz.

Plus with two for one you can pick up Hunter.

Were it me I'd do it.

I'm keeping Sanders and Tate both could prove to be very valuable.

Sanders ADP is about a round later than Floyd and Tate is about a round later than Sanders but the eye test over in DET could provide some good opportunities for the nifty Tate in an offense who's going to throw about double the amount Seattle does.

If you really want Hunter I'd part with Miller or McFadden it's hard to drop RB's Mcfadden will drive you crazy figuring out when he will show up and when he will actually make it through a game without injury, Draft McFadden get a free case of Pepto Bismol