[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First timer Fantasy Football, Please Rate xD

ScHaHollah

10 man Standard, Drafted 2nd.

Tom Brady-QB Round 7th

Alshon Jeffery-WR Round 3rd

Pierre Garcon-WR Round 4th

Cordarrelle Patterson-WR Round 5th

Jamaal Charles-RB Round 1st

Giovani Bernard-RB Round 2nd

Dennis Pitta-TE Round 6th

Mason Crosby-K Round 13th

Carolina-DEF Round 8th

Bench Players:

Michael Floyd-WR Round 9th

Russell Wilson-QB Round 10th

Torrey Smith-WR Round 11th

Lamar Miller-RB Round 12th

Charles Clay-TE Round 14th

Josh Gordon-WR Round 15th

Any advice? Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by ScHaHollah
  • Like 1

Seems like a pretty solid group imo, and unless I saw a glaring weakness I think suggestions at this point is over thinking things. Plus we don't know who wasn't drafted out there on waivers to compare with what you have. For a first time draft I think it was solid compared to other newbs I watched draft the last 25 yrs.

Gordon is a big risk so hopefully you didn't take him too early.

Now I'm seeing people dropping Charles Clay and should I worry about this? And as far as kicker in fantasy football do they even make a difference

Waiver 9 means is a priority you have when you claim someone after waiver wire opens on Tuesday (typically) if you don't claim someone during the waiver period your Waiver number goes down so you essentially will get near first 'dibs' on a player you may need because of injury or update at 'said' position.. its nice to hang on to your waiver spot for emergency but some people sandbag it and never use it. Kickers won't matter much you can start with one and switch if you find a better option, my league penalizes heavily for misses so for me just having someone that doesn't miss many is crucial (ie. typically dome kicker or warm weather stadium). Not vital but definitely if you're scratching for points having a kicker you don't have to worry about is mainly peace of mind. good luck!