[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball and Peyton Manning

marcheese

I got Ball last night at 2.05. Shocked he was still there. This is a 17 year old league. 1 new owner this year. Not sure what they were thinking.

The thing is people aren't thinking...about tje situation and the fact that they are entrusting him to be their starting tailback on a team expected to make a superbowl run

I got Ball last night at 2.05. Shocked he was still there. This is a 17 year old league. 1 new owner this year. Not sure what they were thinking.

Exactly, he went in an auction league for less that Murray, Bell, Martin, Marshall, and Foster among others. I think it's about the surgery, with initial reports being "hoping to be ready by week 1" which is all I ever saw (and didn't believe for one second).

Exactly, he went in an auction league for less that Murray, Bell, Martin, Marshall, and Foster among others. I think it's about the surgery, with initial reports being "hoping to be ready by week 1" which is all I ever saw (and didn't believe for one second).

lol....the guy touched the ball 8 times on denver first drive the other night.....

pretty good deal for anyone that got him at 2.5 in a veteran league.....i have a high stakes draft on wed and have pick 6...im highly considering ball right there

lol....the guy touched the ball 8 times on denver first drive the other night.....

pretty good deal for anyone that got him at 2.5 in a veteran league.....i have a high stakes draft on wed and have pick 6...im highly considering ball right there

I am taking him at 1.6 in a 10 team since he won't be there when I pick again. ...

I am taking him at 1.6 in a 10 team since he won't be there when I pick again. ...

I have seen him go late in the 2nd round a couple picks before me in 1 draft. could not believe he almost made it back to me. I was licking my chops as everyone seemed to be going WR/TE and 1 of the 2 guys in front of me was a QB hunter who did not take 1 in the 1st round so I only had to worry about 1 guy...and he took him of course.

Would of been awesome to go into the season with McCoy and Ball.

I have seen him go late in the 2nd round a couple picks before me in 1 draft. could not believe he almost made it back to me. I was licking my chops as everyone seemed to be going WR/TE and 1 of the 2 guys in front of me was a QB hunter who did not take 1 in the 1st round so I only had to worry about 1 guy...and he took him of course.

Would of been awesome to go into the season with McCoy and Ball.

That would be unreal. .. if I wasn't 100% sure the guy drafting behind me was taking Ball at 1.07 then I would try to get a little cute with it

That would be unreal. .. if I wasn't 100% sure the guy drafting behind me was taking Ball at 1.07 then I would try to get a little cute with it

You know, the people here at the Huddle are much more into Ball than other sites. so those using other cheatsheets are letting him fall til the end of the 1st round it seems. at the risk of sounding buttkishes, another reason why I like the Huddle.

You know, the people here at the Huddle are much more into Ball than other sites. so those using other cheatsheets are letting him fall til the end of the 1st round it seems. at the risk of sounding buttkishes, another reason why I like the Huddle.

I dunno...I personally had him high on my list before I paid for my huddle sub...

I don't really pay for the cheat sheets. ..I have my own ideas in mind. .. however I do like the many resources this site offers. ..

And the guy drafting behind me doesn't know about the huddle and he would take him there too....all you have to do is evaluate the situation logically

i usually work off my own stuff....which i use two sites rankings...this and another pay site....and then several other factors....not to offend the huddle but i usually put slightly more stock in the other sites rankings.....and they have some differing opinions on quite a few players(and the huddle has quite a few guys, that i like more than the other site, ranked higher).....although that site likes ball....not quite as much the huddle.....but enough for its owner to take ball at 8 a few weeks ago in an industry league......

i think balls ranking here is pretty closen to where it should be.......some people are acting as if this guy has an issue somewhere on one of his legs.....and acting as if a couple of missed preseason games means hes way behind on something......its like they want to keep believing theres some serious issue that is preventing him from being the man in that backfield

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Like 1

i think balls ranking here is pretty closen to where it should be.......some people are acting as if this guy has an issue somewhere on one of his legs.....and acting as if a couple of missed preseason games means hes way behind on something......its like they want to keep believing theres some serious issue that is preventing him from being the man in that backfield

.....and that's fine with me as he falls to me at 2.06 in a 12-team redraft. Also got Charles at 1.06. Everyone went WR nuts in this draft!