[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sam Bradford

Shorttynaz

Oh, so do I. Just like to see the Vikes salvage anything they can from that awful miss. Consider my post wishful thinking aloud.

I don't know if it was on the Fan or 1500 but they were talking about what to expect for Ponder in terms of a draft pick. I think they said the max would probably be a 4th. I think at this point they should probably just take what they can get.

Not to diverge here, but I think the Vikings got what may amount to be the steal of the draft in Teddy Bridgewater. I mean, this guy was talked about as not only the #1 QB but the #1 pick before all the pre-draft crap started. He looks VERY sharp, and give him 2-3 years in Norv's system and you may be looking at a top-10 fantasy QB. Maybe better.

So what do they have Shaun Hill?

I have watched him play for my Lions and I was never sure who was better, him or Stafford. I don't think either are a Bradford as the way that guy has played behind that horrible Ram line he has been behind and the recievers he has had to throw to is about as good as you can.

He ( Hill) is a solid backup at worst and having him under the circumstances the Rams just had is a good thing for the team IMO. if he tries to throw downfield as much as he did with my Lions though he will get hurt over there too. not as much time, he is gonna have to do like Bradford and make quick reads. that will be Hill's true test unless that line gels.

He has minimal dead money remaining and is a HUGH cap number the next two years. I wonder if they don't just cut bait at this point. It's a scary, scary world not having a QB, but it can't be that much better when yours is Bradford.

He has minimal dead money remaining and is a HUGH cap number the next two years. I wonder if they don't just cut bait at this point. It's a scary, scary world not having a QB, but it can't be that much better when yours is Bradford.

I think Bradford is done as a Ram.

• Like 1